OVERNIGHT RATES FOR 2021 SEASON
OUR BOOKING POLICY
- All cancellations require at least 30 days notice for full refund (minus credit card processing fee.)
- Cancellations less than 30 days will be provided a 50% refund. Due to the fact that we are a seasonal business, cancellations less than 14 days will not be eligible for a refund.
- We cannot guarantee a site without a major credit card.
- 14% Sonoma County occupancy tax (applies to all stays less than 30 days).
- Dog Restrictions: We love dogs! However, if your dog is aggressive or does not do well with crowds /other dogs / children: PLEASE LEAVE THEM AT HOME! We require all owners to keep their pets on leash at all times (except in the water) and to pick up pet waste. Dogs must be in their owners control at all times for the safety and comfort of all guests. If your dog barks excessively, behaves aggressively, or disturbs the comfort or safety of another guest, you will be asked to leave and will not be provided a refund. Thank you for respecting this policy.
- Check-out time is 11am for all sites. Check-in time is anytime after 2pm. later.
STUMPTOWN LUXURY TENT CABINS
- Rate: Fri – Sat $189/night & $159/night Sun – Thurs.
- Sleeps up to 5 people – 2 Full beds, one Coleman Camping cot (stowed under bed). Bedding is provided. (Includes sheets, pillows & comforters).
- No additional tents are permitted on the site.
- Stumptown Tents do not include a private bathroom. Bathhouse is steps away. Hot showers are coin-op to conserve water. 5 quarters = 5 minute hot shower. We recommend bringing a shower caddy to hold your toiletries and shower shoes.
- Stumptown Luxury Tent Cabins are custom made by legendary tent maker Montana Canvas Tents. Each tent has been decorated with unique antiques, camping artifacts, and handmade furniture by local and in-house woodworkers.
- Sites come with electricity, picnic table, outdoor drying line with clothespins, stone fire pit, luxury Adirondack chairs, and water spigot.
- Reserve the entire Stumptown Village for your group event! Call 707-887-7662 to inquire.
- Rate: Fri – Sat $169/night & $129/night Sun – Thurs.
- Sleeps up to 3 people – Twin over Full Bunk bed, bedding provided included sheets, pillows, comforter. (You may reserve an additional Coleman Camping cot with bedding for $35). There is room to pitch one additional small tent at each Heritage cabin site.
- Heritage Cabins do not include a private bathroom. Bathhouse is steps away. Hot showers are coin-op: 5 quarters = 5 minute shower. We recommend bringing a shower caddy to hold your toiletries and shower shoes.
- Sites come with electricity, picnic table, fire pit, chairs, fan, space heater, and water spigot.
- Reserve all of our 8 Heritage Cabins for your next group event! Call 707-887-7662 to inquire.
*NEW* VOLKSWAGEN BUSES
- Rate: Fri-Sat $169/night & $129/night Sun-Thurs.
- Sleeps 2 people. Bus comes with 1 full bed. Bedding is provided (includes pillows, sheets, comforter). *VW-3 has an extra twin cot located in the pop up. Bedding Box (sheets & comforter) can be reserved in advance for $35.
- We have three custom-built 1978/79 VW Buses! Restored with your comfort in mind, each bus features hardwood floors, curtains, front windshield sun shield located in the glove box, solar lantern, an extra-wide front bench seat which doubles as an extra sleep area, stone fire pit, picnic table, electricity, water spigot, and four luxury Adirondack chairs.
- Does not include a private bathroom. Bathhouse is steps away. Hot showers are coin-op: 5 quarters = 5 minute shower. Bring a shower caddy for your toiletries & shower shoes.
- There is room to pitch one additional small tent at each VW Bus site.
- There are only three VW Bus sites. Bring your friends & book all three!
MAGIC BUS – There is only one Magic Bus – a truly unique camping experience!
- Rate: $219/night Fri – Sat & $179/night Sun – Thurs.
- Sleeps 4: Queen bed & Full bed. Beginning 2021 season we now provide bedding!
- Magic Bus includes mini refrigerator, microwave, dining table and chairs. Inside is a bluetooth record player with a vintage selection of vinyl records! Also included at the bus: electricity, space heater, fan, water spigot, fire pit, and outdoor picnic table.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: There is space to pitch an additional small tent. We charge $20/each night/per person age 4 & up for additional guests over the four guests included in the base rate.
- Bus does not include a private bathroom. Bathhouse is just steps away.
- The Magic Bus is a vintage bus that has been a guest favorite for years!
- RATES VARY BY SITE. Please call us directly so we can help find the perfect site for you! You can also visit our reservation site where you can specify the number of people in your group and the system will find a site to accommodate your needs (to include pricing).
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: $20/per person/per night age 4 & up
- ADDITIONAL VEHICLES: $5 per extra car
- DOG FEE: $25 flat fee per dog per stay
- DAY USE GUESTS: $10 per person age 4 & up, must be out by 8PM. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we may not have day-use available. Please call in advance for availability. (707) 887-7662.
- RV FULL HOOK UP: Includes 2 adults and 2 children under 12 & 1 vehicle $115.00 (or $103.50 with Good Sam discount)
- PARTIAL HOOK UP: Includes 2 adults and 2 children under 12 & 1 vehicle with water and electricity $95.00 (or $85.50 with Good Sam discount)
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: $20/each night/per person age 4 & up
- ADDITIONAL VEHICLES: $5/flat fee for the stay
- DOGS: $25/flat fee for the stay
- We offer discounts for group bookings – call for details!
DAY USE / BEACH FEE
- $10 per person age 4 & up, must be out by 8pm
- $5 per car
- $25 per dog
MONTHLY RATES 2021 SEASON
- $900 /month + metered electricity
- A minimum $500 deposit is required at the time of reservation for all monthly stays.
- Cancellations less than 30 days will be provided a 50% refund. Cancellations less than 14 days are not eligible for refund.
- We cannot guarantee a site without a major credit card.