River Bend is conveniently located in the heart of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley. With towering redwood trees and grapevines lining the valley above, it is a scenic drive to enjoy an unforgettable trip. River Bend Resort is large enough to handle a 40-ft. motorhome, or a small tent camping trailer. River Bend Resort has a variety of RV spaces; RV sites that overlook the Russian River are available at premium rates, while sites inside the park with no view are available for less. All of the tent camping areas can fit an RV, however these do not come with a drain. For your convenience, there is a convenient dump station available only for overnight RV parking – no public dumping is allowed.
We are proud to be the only designated Good Sam Park in the Russian River Valley. That means we meet the highest standards for cleanliness, friendliness, and available services.
We are delighted to offer:
- 30-amp and 50-amp power, water, electricity.
- All Full Hook Up RV sites have cable TV.
- Wi-fi throughout the park. First hour daily is free. After that, charges apply.
- Tent camping sites include fire ring, picnic table and benches, and water spicket. (Limited sites have electricity and can be requested if available).
- Tent campers have access to hot shower facilities (coin-op for water conservation).
- We have a private beach. Our beach is a mix of sand and fine pebbles. Water shoes are recommended for your comfort. No lifeguard on duty – all swimming is at your own risk. Guests are invited to borrow a life jacket from our bin located at the beach trailhead. Various sizes are available.
- 3 Children’s play areas: with climbing structure, slide, and swings.
(Play structure is intended for children age 12 and younger. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and use of play equipment is at your own risk.)
- Old-fashioned gaming arcade. There is an onsite change machine. (All machines take quarters).
- Horseshoe pits. Borrow horseshoes from the bucket outside the General Store.
- Basketball at the Paul Bunyan Sport Court. Borrow a basketball, soccer or football from the wagon outside the General Store.
- Coin laundry with washers and dryers.
- Air pump station – fill up your inflatables quickly for free. Located just across from the General Store.
- Propane station.
- Dog walk area.
We are pleased to offer riverfront sites for RV’s and tent campers. These riverfront sites are highly popular so be sure to book early if this is your preference. We have two entries to the river:
– The main entrance is located in the tent camping section, just past the cabin area. It is a short walk on a dirt path which leads to a beautiful, private beach. Our beach is a mix of sand and fine pebbles. Water shoes are recommended for your comfort. No lifeguard on duty – all swimming is at your own risk.
– Our secondary river access is located in the RV section of the resort. It is a sandy boat drag for those that want to bring inflatables or small river canoes. The stair access to the river can be steep at certain times of the year due to the fact that the river rises during winter and recedes in summer. Please note, while our bank of the Russian River has a gentle flowing current, caution should always be used when swimming. No lifeguard on duty. All swimming is at your own risk.