WE ARE OPEN!!!
We are delighted to announce that Sonoma County has authorized the operation of campgrounds effective June 19, 2020!
Here’s what you can expect this season:
- When you receive your reservation confirmation via email, there will be a link you can click once you arrive that allows you to check in right from your mobile device. We will be notified that you are checking in. Our staff will identify you and lead you to your site.
- The General Store will not be open this season but our staff will sell and deliver essential items to your site! We have S’mores packages, ice, firewood, and River Bend hats available.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that you do too when you are in any public area in close proximity to other guests, and when you enter the bathrooms.
- We ask that all guests wash and sanitize their hands when using the bathrooms. No more than three people are permitted in the bathrooms and showers at a time, and there is no congregating.
- Our staff will regularly and frequently clean the bathhouses for the safety of all guests. We use commercial grade sanitizers and all staff wear protective gloves and masks while cleaning.
- We ask all guests to please keep 6 feet of distance between others while on the beach and while on our footpaths.
- All play structures, arcade rooms, and horseshoe pits are not to be used at this time as a safety precaution.
- We will not be hosting group/kids activities on Saturdays as we normally would to avoid congregating.
- We ask all guests to please stay home if you are feeling under the weather or showing any signs of illness.
- All staff have been trained on sanitizing and safety measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Our Resort has been and will continue to be in full compliance with Sonoma County Health Code guidelines.